- , Piece/Pieces
- 795000 INR
- High Pressure
- 24 hours Kg/hr
- long life
- White & Blue
- 140 W
- 100 mm Millimeter (mm)
- New, Stander
- 24 hr
- High\ Planck temperature ()
- . Kilograms (kg)
- 600mm Millimeter (mm)
- 220 V Single phase Volt (v)
- Stainless steel
Features of Computerized Needle Detector:-
- When sensor detect a broken needle chip which diameter is over the ability, the machine buzzers conveyor belt stops and returns the product detected .
- Monitor of detecting sensitivity helps to adjust sensitivity.
- 10 pcs. of indicator lamps identify exact location of object so that you can find it easily.
- Detecting sensitivity can be adjusted stepless.
FAQs of Computerized Needle Detector:
What is needle locator in piece of clothing industry?
Needle discovery is a fundamental quality affirmation necessity for the piece of clothing industry, which distinguishes whether there are needle parts or unwanted metallic substances implanted in articles of clothing or material extras during the assembling and sewing process, that might make injury or damage end purchasers.
How does a needle locator function?
Power or an electromagnetic charge is sent through the loops to the ground and back to the curls. Metallic articles intrude on the sign, which brings about the unit making a discernible sound. This kind of needle identifier machine is fitted with a chip which improves the distinguishing skill.
What is the utilization of needle finder?
Needle identification is finished to check whether there are any messed up needles in the frill or pieces of clothing during the assembling system that can make injury customers, especially to kids.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 20 Per Day
- 20 Days
- Free samples are available
- Wooden Packing
- All India
- ISO, CE, MSME,GMP, DAC, IAF, OHSAS, 14001, 45001
T 19/6, DLF, Phase-III, Gurugram, Haryana, 122002, India